HOUSTON MASSAGE THERAPY FOR MEN STRAIGHT GAY BISEXUAL 832-377-7111

Houston Massage for men Outcalls only! if you can not host there is a 2h hotel for 30$
Price may vary depends on your location and the time/day of your massage session! 
More than 10 years experience in Massage
Massage given by a nice fot white masculine guy...
Cell: 832-377-7111
Do not get surprised when calling me, to hear the voice of a woman, it is my Google voice number, please leave your name or nickname and your call will be directed to me and
I will answer it right away. :)
(It is better to call than sending emails or text messages)
My years experience in massage gives my technique a special touch.
I am inspired by massage, the art of touch and how it helps people to heal.
Clients tell me that my massage is unique.
I actually listen to my clients and work together with them by responding to their needs directly.
I take great pride in providing the best massage I can, and I love my work!

~~My Massages techniques~~
~~Swedish Massage~~
Swedish massage is now known as "traditional" massage. Developed in the 1820's, Swedish massage includes long gliding strokes (effleurage), kneading (petrissage), friction, tapping (tapotement), and shaking motions. It is effective for most ailments, because massaging the skin, the body's largest organ, sets up a chain reaction that produces a positive effect on all layers and systems of the body. It affects the nerves, muscles, glands, and circulation, and promotes health and well being.
~~Sports Massage~~
This special form of massage is typically used before, during, and after
athletic events to prepare the athlete for peak performance, to drain away fatigue, to relieve swelling, to reduce muscle tension, to promote flexibility and to prevent injuries. Depending on the needs of the athlete, a variety of techniques are used including classic Swedish strokes, cross-fiber friction, pressure-point work, and joint mobilization. 
~~Deep Tissue Massage~
Deep Tissue Massage is designed to reach the deep portions of thick muscles, specifically the individual muscle fibers. Using deep muscle compression and friction along the grain of the muscle, its purpose is to unstick the fibers of the muscles and release both toxins and deeply held patterns of tension.
Best Massage in Houston by a nice guy with more than 9 yrs experience, outcalls only!
It is better to call me to get an appointment than sending an emails or text messages...
But feel free to get in touch with me either way..... Have a nice day!